This classroom at Furman University is designed to effortlessly morph from lecture to team mode and back again in seconds.
Multi-modal learning offers vast mobility and is most effective when seating can be rearranged effortlessly. With Node, a high-density classroom can transition from lecture to team mode and back again, in seconds, without interruption.
- Classroom solutions empower each student’s ability to comfortably see and hear, enabling them to easily reconfigure into small groups for increased interaction.
- Node seating with personal work surface swivels in tandem with the seat while supporting digital and analog resources.
- Verb instructor station supports a variety of postures during teaching, evaluating and mentoring – while Verb personal whiteboards encourage student creativity and offer privacy.
- Thread creates national landmarks to gather around for convenient access to power, while allowing instructors to give clear location instructions when switching learning modes.
- Products used: Node Seating, Verb Personal Whiteboards, Wall Tracks and Easels, Verb Instructor station, Lounge Seating, Buoy active sitting chair, Big Lamp, Thread.